Tuesday, September 27, 2005
- Name: Patrick
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
A red state Canadian-born fellow living in blue state California. Married to an Inca princess who bore us a growing passel 'o bebitas. Work at Catholic Answers as host of the NUMBER-ONE RATED CATHOLIC BROADCAST IN AMERICA (shameless plug) heard Monday to Friday 6-9PM EST at www.catholic.com, on Channel 160 on Sirius/XM Satellite, or check your local listings. Belong by adoption to a certain Someone who created all things visible and invisible.
- Bienvenido a Los Angeles
- What if they treated home robberies this way?
- Canada: taking great leaps backward so you don't h...
- Nature's Project Minuteman?
- Can you say dhimmitudinous?
- Dan Rather: forgotten but not gone
- The joy of self-regretfulness
- The End is nigh
- What if we held an exorcism and no one brought pro...
- Great blogging skills, Paddie