Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Friends in high places



You don't know this man yet, but you will. His name is Joseph Griffin, my good friend and fellow Canuck-in-LA. Joseph has kept his acting nose doggedly against the Hollywood grindstone for, oh, seven years now. It's starting to pay off -- for him and for his beautiful family of nine kids (not a typo.)

Yesterday he shot an episode of TV's 24, in a scene opposite this man:




I'll let you know when it airs.

Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, ora pro Joseph.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Patrick,
The pictures to this aren't showing up on my computer. Perhaps it's just me?

Please don't deny me pictures of good-looking men!

8:58 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joseph Griffin is a very persistent lad. It must be his heroic faith that keeps him going. His faith puts me to shame.

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home