Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Last chance to grant unto me thy vote

Today is the last day to vote for Seize the Dei in the Most Humorous Blog 2006 category.

Just sayin'.

And remember, since the magisterium has never issued a document specifically condemning blog award voter fraud, you can help me rig this thing in my favour. Hack into the system, double vote, intimidate Jeff Miller, whatever it takes.

For what is in doubt is permissible.

I asked a Jesuit.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, I just want to clarify that I didn't REALLY vote for you 28 times, Patrick. That would be wrong. I hope my comments didn't encourage you to condemn voter fraud or take advice from Jesuits.

I did, however, pray 28 rosaries for you. On my knees. With Scripture meditations.

6:31 AM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

I'm humbled. Even though you lie like Shaitan of the Darnkess.

11:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Gasp!) I am so offended I will not FedEx you an expensive St. Patrick's Day present this year. And I was going to.

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

Lies, the father of lies, and statistics.

And you can kiss that St. Justine's Day gift good-bye.

2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home