Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Legend of Bagger's Pants

Everyone knows you can't play golf without a putter.

If you're born a male and later get rid of your putter surgically this is all the more true, as the Ladies Professional Golf Association ruled in declining to let a transsexual play as a women's pro. (Might have something to do with being able to kick John Daly's ass in a heartbeat.)

The transsexual's (female) name is Mianne Bagger.

Bagger. Remember I told you names were destiny?

Next thing you know, lesbians will want to join the LPGA...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,
You are too clever. But tell me again how it is legal that you are living in this country and are allowed to have a blog site?
-Justine in Steubenville

11:00 AM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

A very hurtful comment, Oh inquirer from the land 'o the steel mill "odor of sanctity." But, as a Christian, I am called to turn the other cheek. So here are some clues that explain my little arrangement.

I have in my possession:

* mortally embarrassing photos of W. from Yale
* "candid" photos of the twins from some trip to Vegas
* damning information on Rove

Let's just say, something was worked out with the INS.

Or,

I'm a frickin LIAR and am back in Canada. You be the judge.

How are you doing, Justine!?

11:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up to my eyeballs in children, but otherwise fine. I've been enjoying reading your stuff. Keep it up!
-Blessings from the Ville

1:00 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

"The Ville." Now who's too clever?

We have two kidlets and counting. Our goal is to climb Mount Schmiesing of the Fertile Range, even if we misspell it.

Glad you like my rants. Contribute any time, and hi to Dave. And stare ominiously at Lisa F for me.

1:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You spelled it perfectly. I knew you were stalking me.
-J

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

Uh, that's not, uh, true. No I, er, wasn't -- hey, look at that shiny metal object!!!!!!

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home