Thursday, October 13, 2005
- Name: Patrick
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
A red state Canadian-born fellow living in blue state California. Married to an Inca princess who bore us a growing passel 'o bebitas. Work at Catholic Answers as host of the NUMBER-ONE RATED CATHOLIC BROADCAST IN AMERICA (shameless plug) heard Monday to Friday 6-9PM EST at www.catholic.com, on Channel 160 on Sirius/XM Satellite, or check your local listings. Belong by adoption to a certain Someone who created all things visible and invisible.
- Dear Ted:
- The Artful Roger
- Air Force to chaplains: shut up already
- Justice in the age of videotape
- PETA up for 2005 Sixth Grader Conflict Management ...
- Bothersome Bushisms
- Join the, uh, crusade to free Piglet
- What I'm reading now
- This is hilarious
- As Dylan sang, "lay lay, LA."