Join the, uh, crusade to free Piglet
There is a movement afoot (or should that be ahoof) to liberate Piglet and all other benign expressions of porkdom that are currently offending thin-skinned Muslims everywhere.
Go here for the requisite background on this growing movement. In the meantime, you might familiarize yourself with the word dhimmitude. It refers to the obligations and restrictions placed on non-Muslims (dhimmis) living in Islamic states. A few examples:
* Not allowed to build new non-Muslim houses of worship, or expand existing locations.
* Not allowed to display non-Muslim symbols on the outside of their existing houses of worship.
* Not allowed to pray non-Muslim prayers, perform non-Muslim rituals, wear symbols of their faith visibly on their clothing, or preach non-Muslim faiths in public.
* Not allowed to publish or sell non-Muslim religious literature.
* Not allowed to ask Muslims to join them in worship.
* Non-Muslim males cannot marry Muslim females (but Muslim males may freely marry non-Muslim females).
Golly, this is exactly like the way Muslims are forced to live over here. Hat tip to Kathy Shaidle.