Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Apologies to my readers

Please accept my apologies for not updating you on why I wasn't an active blogger over Christmas. Great way to lose loyal readers -- stop posting and don't say why!

We spent Christmas in Nova Scotia and had a great time, but near the end we all got sick (some kind of stomach flu) and I've been only this week -- slowly -- crawling back to life. Our office has also transitioned to a home office, so that's taken up a lot of time. My first pajama job; thank you, thank you.

I'll be more diligent in posting daily, and I appreciate your patience. Has anyone been paying attention to the Democrats Love Abortion Hearings?

Ah, the liberal lexicon used to attack conservatives: "genuinely troubling" (Kennedy); "deeply disturbing" (Schumer); "very concerned" (Leahy); "Oh. My. God." (Pelosi); "Not fabulous" (Frank); "Mr. Alito, I have just stabbed myself in the carotid" (Feinstein); "Must....stop....Gamarra...before he...eats Tokyo" (Boxer).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick! You're alive! I hope you and the girls have made a full recovery.
The family and I have been able to avoid this nasty flu going around (Deo Gratias).

8:37 AM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

I'd say 97% recovery. Cough no wproductive, shakes gone. Just lack full energy levels.

Guisep and I were talking about getting the lads together soon...

8:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good. We need a Saint Patrick’s Day strategy meeting.

Nár lagaí Dia do lámh!

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

Yeah, dude, worthy is the Lamh of Dia!

4:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Up Brah?

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

Just trying to adjct to my new pajama job. No commute but kids banging on the door. No office rent, but cabin fever. Overall tt's great.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home