Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This is rich

It's happened to all of us. You're on the phone and you want to get off, but you've run out of ideas to end the call gracefully. It could be a telemarketer, it could be your boss, it could be that annoying second cousin.

Now you can produce credible background noises from the comfort of your own home, giving you the instant out you need:

http://www.SorryGottago.com

My favorite (for telemarketers): "I'm listening."

Hat tip to Terry Vanderheyden.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hysterical. I like the French busy signal. Can you imagine what a telemarketing zombie would do with that?

2:56 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

I know -- self-destruct! The cows cracked me up as well.

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home