Catholic commentary on culture, media, and politics.

Monday, April 02, 2007

They like me, they really like me

I have been slow to post because I got word that Emmaus Road Publishing is going to be publishing my first book, tentatively titled Sex Au Naturel: Catholic Teaching on Contraception and Why It Matters.

It will be on the shelves in 2008. I'm very excited, of course, but now realize I have to write full-bore now that I have, er, uh -- koff koff -- a deadline. I may burden my Seize the Dei readers from time to time with requests for information if I can't locate a certain source or article.

See you soon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Domenico Bettinelli said...

Congratulations! Few people realize how long the lead times are on books, even after you've received a contract from a publisher.

Now, I expect to be able to purchase a signed first edition from you at some point.

12:34 PM

 
Blogger Justine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

Dom:

The purchase price for signed copies is double. Sorry. I don't make the rules. Alton Brown does.

Justine: Dang, I was just about to ask you what sex was!

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Justine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:17 PM

 
Blogger Patrick said...

*Naughty* girl.

2:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! This blog is getting steamy.

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home