I've been thinking about all the things I don't care about, things about which I burn with apathy, things that, because of non-stop media saturation, I resent even having in my head. Here's a sample:
* Any of Greta Van Susteren's tragedy TV guests: any of the cast of characters connected in any way to Anna Nicole, Larry or Howard; Natalie Holloway's mother; or and defense attorney for any celebrity.
* The entire cast, production crew, daily show topics, and the opinions of the hosts or guests of ABC's The View.
* Any and all celebrity bumps (tabloidese for visible pregnancy).
* What Geraldo Rivera thinks.
* Take a deep breath... BradAngelinaJenniferVincePamelaKidRockTommyNicoleParisTomKatieSuriBrittanyKFed, et al.
* American Idol and all its imitators.
* Survivor and all its imitators.
* Dancing With the Stars and all its future imitators.
What about you? What do you passionately care nothing about?