Thursday, July 14, 2005
- Name: Patrick
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
A red state Canadian-born fellow living in blue state California. Married to an Inca princess who bore us a growing passel 'o bebitas. Work at Catholic Answers as host of the NUMBER-ONE RATED CATHOLIC BROADCAST IN AMERICA (shameless plug) heard Monday to Friday 6-9PM EST at www.catholic.com, on Channel 160 on Sirius/XM Satellite, or check your local listings. Belong by adoption to a certain Someone who created all things visible and invisible.
- Poor baby
- Names are destiny
- Separated at birth?
- Rosie: forgotten but not gone
- Inside the Islamist mind
- How about calling them "the loud London noise peop...
- Poverty, yeah, sure.
- Profundities for a Friday afternoon
- FriggING movies
- The one deadly sin more common than lust