Profundities for a Friday afternoon
I lay before you five questions that continue to vex and challenge us all:
1) Why precisely do fools fall in love?
2) Did Joanie really love Chachi or were they just actors pretending?
3) Regarding magic in a young girl's heart: is this even possible?
4) In what sense is Saturday night all right for fighting? Is this primarily a reference to fistcuffs or does it apply to all weekend warfare? And does "all right" mean morally permissible or merely pleasurable?
5) Regarding the children: do you believe they are, in fact, our future? And if you teach them well and let them lead the way, show them all the beauty they possess inside, and the like, what can realistically be expected?